Vanilla Bliss Body Butter
- $17.00 USD
- 0.00 Grams
- Not rated
- Shipping Cost:
- Calculated at checkout
Vanilla Bliss is an excellent moisturizer that leave the body feeling silky smooth with the sweet scent of vanilla lingering on the skin.
Moisturizing cold press extra virgin coconut oil, cocoa butter, shea butter, vitamin E, essential and body oils will nourish and pamper your skin while your mind escapes to aromatherapy ecstasy. Awesome for any occasion.
Key Ingredients :
Coconut Oil Coconut oil is a common ingredient in lotions and moisturizers. Coconut oil is an excellent massage oil for the skin as well. It acts as an effective moisturizer on all types of skin, including dry skin. The benefit of coconut oil on the skin is comparable to that of mineral oil. Fortunately, unlike mineral oil, there is no chance of having any adverse side effects on the skin from the application of coconut oil. Coconut oil therefore is a safe solution for preventing dryness and flaking of skin. It also delays the appearance of wrinkles and sagging of skin which normally accompany aging. Coconut oil also helps in treating various skin problems including psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema and other skin infections
- Cocoa butter is high in antioxidants, which help fight off free radicals. Free radicals are causes of skin stressers and signs of aging.
- Stretch Mark Reducer: Cocoa butter is widely noted to help reduce stretch marks.
- Deep Hydration: Cocoa butter is high in fatty acids and hydrates the skin deeply.
Shea Butter Shea butter is one of the best moisturizing, anti-aging regenerating and protecting natural product in the World! It protects your skin from UV sunlight, harsh climate, dehydration and pollution damages. Let's say in short that it is one of the best anti-aging agents for you skin. It strengthens your skin by stimulating the production of collagen, which is the youthful scaffolding protein in your skin. It makes it more supple, more alive, nourished and radiant. If you have wrinkles, fine lines and crow feet or if your skin is dry, very dry, damaged or devitalized, Shea butter will make all of these problems vanish and bring your skin back into life and beauty. Shea butter is also one of the best skin care for winter and after-sun care. It provides the extra moisture, vitamins, nutrients and protection your skin needs during the cold season and summertime.
- ·It protects the skin from environmental pollution
- · It has a protecting action against UV radiation – although it cannot be classed as a sunscreen
- · It is an excellent moisturiser
- · It contains powerful anti-inflammatory action – and this can prevent the signs of premature ageing, as inflammatory conditions in the skin is a leading cause of skin ageing
- It has excellent wound healing properties
Description: Massage into skin focusing on dry spots.
Natural Ingredients : Cocoa Butter ,Shea Butter, Coconut oil, Vitamin E.
Other Ingredient: Deionized Water ,Stearic Acid ,Glyceryl Monostreate, Propylene,Cety Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristrate, Lanolin, Triethanolamine, Fragrance, Propyl Paraben ,Methyl Paraben Colour